Our vision is to see people saved, set free, healed, equipped, empowered, discipled, and serving in the kingdom of God.
Our mission is to restore and unite entire communities. We strive to help each person at NBCM believe in Jesus, belong to family, become a follower, and build God’s kingdom by going outside the walls of the church and reaching the lost community we are called to.
What We Believe
- There is one God, eternally existing in three co-equal Persons, namely the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Romans 8; Ephesians 1:13-14
- God, out of love for His children, sent His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins, and to rise from the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:1-8
- Salvation is a free gift of God. The death of Christ on the cross is the only sufficient payment for our sins. All have sinned, but all can be saved. This salvation is available for any who put their trust in Christ as Savior and follow Him as Lord. Romans 3:23, 6:23; John 3:16
- Those trusting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized. Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to continue the task of reaching the lost and discipling the saved, helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ. Ephesians 4:1-16
- Christ will one day return and reign forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- When we die, we will either be separated from God by sin or united with Him eternally through faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. John 3:16; John 14:1-3; Revelation 20:10,15
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and is the final authority in life and doctrine. 2 Timothy 3:16